COMING SOON!!! Did you see that and got curious about what is coming soon? Sure thing is that it would raise eyebrows and gain attention. The title plays an integral role, and most of the time it acts as a tool to induce reading. Titles create initial impressions.
Creating good titles induces in engaging readers/viewers making it beneficial in achieving targets. It all starts with a title. The title is the base for the whole project. Title writing, therefore, assumes a crucial position.
A quick way to create best titles with Premiere Pro CS6 will make your project a distinct one. For instance and easy understanding, let us assume that you have a video of an adventure trek!
- The first step towards the title is to upload that video in the timeline panel. Thereafter click on a video from the panel and choose the option to present it in the window of Premiere Pro CS6.
- If not the shortcut key, choose the default key present in the options. The default is just giving a title to the project and not special mention/credit to any person associated with it.
- Right after choosing default, a pop-up of title box shall appear.
- Now, press the “ok” button in the new title box and also do the same after giving a suitable name to the project.
- Right after doing the above mentioned, the title editing panel along with the photo of the part of that video shall appear. There are plenty of options available on both the sides of the title editing box. To write any title, select the text option and place the text box accordingly within the rectangular boundary without hindering it.
- The white colour text box is present by default and would create problems if the text is also of white colour. It is therefore to mind the colour of the background and that of the text.
- For bold to be in bold, it could be changed in the option of font style.
- To change the size of the text one can slide the font size present at the top.
- To add another text, one simply has to select another text box and align accordingly.
To make it look more attractive and professional, one could use different shapes of text boxes by using the shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+[)
Visibility of text could be controlled by adjusting the opacity present at the right side of the panel. Once this has been adjusted, it concludes the editing of title by closing the title editing box. The tile has to be dragged from the Project panel onto the timeline panel and play the video. The video will appear with the title in the project.
In the digital era, one would simply use the best and easy techniques such as the use of Premiere Pro CS6 when it comes to title writing. Premiere Pro CS6 is one of the helplines that solves all the problems encountered by artists for editing their work. It is extensively used to improve the quality of the photograph, to set right the imperfections to make it impeccable, backgrounds can be changed, photographs can be made look more professional and much more. One could use Premiere CS6 to kick-start! To conclude, title writing is the crux of a project as it will either make or break it.