Photoshop is of major assistance to photograph lovers who are always keen on giving refreshed touches to their photographs to make them look unique. Photography has evolved a lot since Photoshop found the light of the day. The advantages of Photoshop are limitless, and this has attracted popular attention to everyone who is into photography. Out of every wonderful piece of editing that can be done using Photoshop, creating transparent texts on images is a very unique and trendy style of editing. In this article, we shall look into the steps that are involved in writing transparent texts over an image.
- The first step is to open the image in Photoshop. Next, go to the tool panel and select the horizontal type tool.
- The next step is to type the word you want to type in the image. Before typing the word, select the font style according to your preference.
- Now press the F7 button and open the layer panel. Here decrease the fill of the text layer to 0%. Further, select the add layer style and then go to bevel and emboss.
- Now the style is changed to Inner bevel by the use of the Smooth The depth is changed to 266%, the direction is set to up, the size is set to 6 pixels, and it is softened to 6 pixels. The angle and altitude are set to 51 and 21 degrees respectively. Then the highlight mode opacity is increased to 100% while setting the shadow mode opacity to 63%. Do not press OK after this.
- The next step is to select the inner glow option. The opacity is increased to 100 %, and the size is increased to 10 pixels and after this don’t press OK.
- Now go to color overlay and then change the color to #146002. Then the opacity is decreased to 51% and then don’t press Ok just yet.
- In the final step click on the outer glow button. In this step, the opacity is increased to 100%, and the spread and size are increased to 14 % and 6 pixels respectively. Now press OK. And now we have successfully completed the procedure of writing transparent texts on the images using Photoshop.
The procedure of writing transparent texts on images is very easy, and for beginners, the above article will prove to be of particular help.